Energy and Nuclear Safety Lot 4
This catalog page lists the consortium members - companies - of the EuropeAid - BENEF 2013 - contract.
Technical Description (Sub Sectors) of this lot
Companies in this list are active in 1 or more of the following business areas:
1. Fossil fuels (Oil, gas, coal)
3. Renewable Energies (Solar Thermal, PV, Hydro, Wind, Biomass, Biofuels, Geothermal, Wave and Marine)
4. Power grids - national/regional/cross-borders, Mini-grids, Smart Grids
5. Energy Services market development
6. Institutional Frameworks for Energy management
7. Energy Sector Studies/Statistics/Indicators
9. Nuclear safety (Nuclear power plant operation, operation of non power generating nuclear or radiological installations, design safety, safeguards, non-proliferation, radio-active waste and its transport, offsite emergency preparedness, decommissioning; training of nuclear regulator and/or operator staff on nuclear safety topics)
About this catalog list
This catalog list contains the social media account information of these framework contractor companies.
What are framework contracts?
The European Union combines different types of funding support to countries in need in the form of grants to support projects and organisations. Horizontal framework contracts are put in place by the European Commissions EuropeAid Cooperation Office to facilitate the implementation of the external aid.
Under the Benef 2013 contract, there are the following segmented lots:
Lot 1 Rural development and food security
Lot 2 Transport and Infrastructures
Lot 3 Telecommunications and information technologies
Lot 4 Energy and nuclear safety
Lot 5 Conferences
Lot 6 Environment
Lot 7 Governance and Home Affairs
Lot 8 Health
Lot 9 Culture, Education, Employment and Social
Lot 10 Trade, Standards and Private sector
Lot 11 Macro economy, Statistics and Public finance management
Lot 12 Humanitarian Aid, Crisis Management and Post-Crisis assistance
The Framework Contract BENEF 2013 is valid from 01/01/2014 to 31/12/2017.