Environment Lot 6
This catalog page lists the consortium members - companies - of the EuropeAid - BENEF 2013 - contract.
Technical Description (Sub Sectors) of this lot
Companies in this list are active in 1 or more of the following business areas:
1. Sustainable management and protection of natural resources and Ecosystems (forests, fight against desertification, lakes etc.)
3. Nature protection and Bio-diversity
4. Marine environment and management of coastal areas
6. Waste management (incl. public/private management structures aspects)
7. Industrial pollution control
8. Water management inclusive planning (e.g. integrated river basin management) supply, waste water treatment
11. Chemicals (standards, transportation, packaging)
12. Environmental risks/disaster management
About this catalog list
This catalog list contains the social media account information of these framework contractor companies.
What are framework contracts?
The European Union combines different types of funding support to countries in need in the form of grants to support projects and organisations. Horizontal framework contracts are put in place by the European Commissions EuropeAid Cooperation Office to facilitate the implementation of the external aid.
Under the Benef 2013 contract, there are the following segmented lots:
Lot 1 Rural development and food security
Lot 2 Transport and Infrastructures
Lot 3 Telecommunications and information technologies
Lot 4 Energy and nuclear safety
Lot 5 Conferences
Lot 6 Environment
Lot 7 Governance and Home Affairs
Lot 8 Health
Lot 9 Culture, Education, Employment and Social
Lot 10 Trade, Standards and Private sector
Lot 11 Macro economy, Statistics and Public finance management
Lot 12 Humanitarian Aid, Crisis Management and Post-Crisis assistance
The Framework Contract BENEF 2013 is valid from 01/01/2014 to 31/12/2017.