Lot 7 Governance and Home Affairs.
This catalog page lists the consortium members - companies - of the EuropeAid - BENEF 2013 - contract.
Technical Description (Sub Sectors) of this lot
Companies in this list are active in 1 or more of the following business areas:
A.1. Promotion and protection of human rights In the context of the human rights approach to poverty reduction, inclusive focus on people’s participation and empowerment, linkage to national and international human rights norms and standards, equality and non-discrimination, monitoring and accountability.
1. Promotion and protection of fundamental human rights, social, economic and cultural rights, political and civil rights (women rights, freedom of movement, freedom of thought, conscience and religion, children, minorities, indigenous peoples,
A.2. Support to democratisation
2. Democratisation processes (incl. civic education), citizenship in terms of inter alia the representative legitimacy, participation and political accountability
3. Social and political roots of conflicts (conflict prevention)
4. Electoral processes (excluding exploratory mission for election observers and election observers' missions)
5. Political society: role and functioning of the Parliament and political parties
6. Free, independent and economically viable media and freedom of expression
A.3. Reinforcement of the rule of law and administration of justice
7. Reinforcement of the rule of law, prevention of corruption
8. Reform of judiciary (legal reform, justice and protection of human rights, capacity building, training of magistrates and prosecution officers…)
9. Penal regime (sentencing and detention, pre-trial, juvenile detention…), police reform and security sector reform (including exercise of civilian control over the military)
A.4 Public administration reform, and civil service reform
10. Public administration reform and organisational development of public institutions (including policy formulation, planning, budgeting, monitoring, evaluation…)
11. Civil service reform (including legal code, human resources management recruitment, training, salaries…)
A.5. Decentralisation and local development
12. Decentralisation (subsidiarity, legislation, accountability), support to local authorities (local and regional levels including municipalities)
13. Community based development (empowerment and participatory approaches, gender issues, micro-projects) and local development strategies (social, economic, multisector)
A.6. Enhancement of the role of civil society
14. Organisations (Non Governmental organisations, Community Based Organisations, media, trade unions…), roles (service delivery and advocacy) and recognition (legal framework). Including participatory organisation analysis and needs diagnostics
15. Capacity building (development of strategies, management and human resource development) (including design and delivery of training/mentoring/tutoring and other forms of support in all aspects of organisation at strategic and functional level, advocacy, internal governance, decision-making processes, accountability and transparency, fund raising ) and networking (networking at local, national, regional and international level, coalition building, intermediary organisations, dialogue with government institutions)
B. Home Affairs, the fight against organised crime (incl. drugs) and terrorism
16. Home Affairs, the fight against organised crime (incl. drugs) and terrorism
About this catalog list
This catalog list contains the social media account information of these framework contractor companies.
What are framework contracts?
The European Union combines different types of funding support to countries in need in the form of grants to support projects and organisations. Horizontal framework contracts are put in place by the European Commissions EuropeAid Cooperation Office to facilitate the implementation of the external aid.
Under the Benef 2013 contract, there are the following segmented lots:
Lot 1 Rural development and food security
Lot 2 Transport and Infrastructures
Lot 3 Telecommunications and information technologies
Lot 4 Energy and nuclear safety
Lot 5 Conferences
Lot 6 Environment
Lot 7 Governance and Home Affairs
Lot 8 Health
Lot 9 Culture, Education, Employment and Social
Lot 10 Trade, Standards and Private sector
Lot 11 Macro economy, Statistics and Public finance management
Lot 12 Humanitarian Aid, Crisis Management and Post-Crisis assistance
The Framework Contract BENEF 2013 is valid from 01/01/2014 to 31/12/2017.