Health Lot 8
This catalog page lists the consortium members - companies - of the EuropeAid - BENEF 2013 - contract.
Technical Description (Sub Sectors) of this lot
Companies in this list are active in 1 or more of the following business areas:
A. Public health
1. Health policy, health systems analysis, capacity analysis for strategic planning and implementation, planning, organisation, management of health care delivery systems (including operational research, assessment of sector governance processes, strategic decision making and change management, sector-wide approaches / donor coordination systems, post crisis rehabilitation of health care systems, public/private cooperation, regulation of the private sector)
2. Epidemiology (including communicable and non-communicable diseases, environmental health, health-related aspects of water and sanitation, epidemiological transition, demography)
3. Social issues and health (poverty and health linkage, health in the context of poverty reduction, access and equity, social inclusion in health, health rights and universal
B. Health economics and health financing
4. Health economics and financing (including cost analysis, sector budget analysis, assess of universal coverage policies)
C. Health care
5. Health care delivery (including referral system, health technology assessment, evidence based care, quality management and quality assurance, accreditation, laboratory services, blood banks, infrastructure planning)
6. Reproductive health care (including family planning and emergency obstetric care)
D. Human Resources development
7. Education / training of health professionals (curriculum development, vocational and academic training in health, costing and institutional aspects of training, continuing
8. Human resources planning / management (including workforce management, motivation analysis, leadership and strategic capacities in the health sector, health
E. Pharmaceutical sector
9. National drug policy development, procurement, distribution, quality assurance, dispensation of drugs
10. Global influences on access to medicines, in particular legal assessment and health impact assessment of national legislation and of global agreements in the medicines area, in particular with respect to intellectual property rights.
F. Health promotion
11. Essential concepts in health promotion (including risk factors for major communicable and non-communicable diseases, family planning, nutrition, specific risk group approaches – e.g. children, adolescents, mothers, elderly persons, commercial sex workers, migrant workers, social, ethnic or behavioural minorities and marginalised populations)
12. Policy / institutional framework for health promotion (leadership and advocacy, multisector approach, social and cultural inclusion, health promotion agencies, selfhelp, interfaces self-help / professional services)
13. Behavioural change (evidence based behavioural change approaches, information – education – communication (IEC), media).
G. Health Metrics
14. Assessment of availability, appropriateness and quality of health data (facility- and population-based data) and of health information systems
15. Health impact assessment of health interventions and of non-health interventions and policies
About this catalog list
This catalog list contains the social media account information of these framework contractor companies.
What are framework contracts?
The European Union combines different types of funding support to countries in need in the form of grants to support projects and organisations. Horizontal framework contracts are put in place by the European Commissions EuropeAid Cooperation Office to facilitate the implementation of the external aid.
Under the Benef 2013 contract, there are the following segmented lots:
Lot 1 Rural development and food security
Lot 2 Transport and Infrastructures
Lot 3 Telecommunications and information technologies
Lot 4 Energy and nuclear safety
Lot 5 Conferences
Lot 6 Environment
Lot 7 Governance and Home Affairs
Lot 8 Health
Lot 9 Culture, Education, Employment and Social
Lot 10 Trade, Standards and Private sector
Lot 11 Macro economy, Statistics and Public finance management
Lot 12 Humanitarian Aid, Crisis Management and Post-Crisis assistance
The Framework Contract BENEF 2013 is valid from 01/01/2014 to 31/12/2017.