Trade, Standards and Private sector Lot 10.
This catalog page lists the consortium members - companies - of the EuropeAid - BENEF 2013 - contract.
Technical Description (Sub Sectors) of this lot
Companies in this list are active in 1 or more of the following business areas:
1. Trade policy development and reform
2. Support to trade negotiations
3. Regional economic integration – support to establishment of customs unions
4. Trade facilitation / customs
5. Conformity assessment (accreditation, certification and testing laboratories) covering Sanitary and Phytosanitary issues / Technical barriers to trade,
7. Standards and norms covering Sanitary and Phytosanitary issues / Technical barriers to trade,
8. Support to producers in Sanitary and Phytosanitary issues
9. Support to producers in addressing issues related to Technical barriers to trade
10. Intellectual property (industrial property, copyright / related rights)
13. Trade and environment
14. Trade defence instruments / dispute settlement / transparency and government procurement
16. Market analysis / strategy development
B. Private sector
17. Private sector development policy and reform
18. Privatisation and industrial policy, including Public-Private Partnership
19. Sector policies (textile, mining, pharmaceutical industry, agriculture, tourism etc.)
20. SMEs policy development
21. Regulatory reform for improving the business environment
22. Investment promotion (domestic and foreign)
23. Small and Medium enterprises (SME) support (inclusive advisory services for management, production, technology, research & development, marketing, management incl. gender issue, training, environmental impact, production quality, etc.) partnership, decent work, export promotion, financing, human resources
24. Commercial banking, inclusive financial services to Small, medium and microenterprises (credit lines, equity, guarantees, micro-credit),
25. Financial sector regulation (incl. supervision of banking, insurance, pension funds, securities etc.)
26. Corporate governance issues (including corporate social responsibility) decentralised advisory agencies, local consultancy strengthening, Chambers of
27. Supporting professional/commercial/advisory bodies (professional associations, commerce, European Information Correspondence Centres (EICC), Business Centres
About this catalog list
This catalog list contains the social media account information of these framework contractor companies.
What are framework contracts?
The European Union combines different types of funding support to countries in need in the form of grants to support projects and organisations. Horizontal framework contracts are put in place by the European Commissions EuropeAid Cooperation Office to facilitate the implementation of the external aid.
Under the Benef 2013 contract, there are the following segmented lots:
Lot 1 Rural development and food security
Lot 2 Transport and Infrastructures
Lot 3 Telecommunications and information technologies
Lot 4 Energy and nuclear safety
Lot 5 Conferences
Lot 6 Environment
Lot 7 Governance and Home Affairs
Lot 8 Health
Lot 9 Culture, Education, Employment and Social
Lot 10 Trade, Standards and Private sector
Lot 11 Macro economy, Statistics and Public finance management
Lot 12 Humanitarian Aid, Crisis Management and Post-Crisis assistance
The Framework Contract BENEF 2013 is valid from 01/01/2014 to 31/12/2017.