Lot 12 Humanitarian Aid, Crisis & Post-Crisis Assistance.
This catalog page lists the consortium members - companies - of the EuropeAid - BENEF 2013 - contract.
Technical Description (Sub Sectors) of this lot
Companies in this list are active in 1 or more of the following business areas:
1. Humanitarian aid needs assessment (medical and health-related matters, nutrition, water and sanitation, shelter…)
2. Mediation, conflict prevention, conflict resolution and reconciliation
3. Emergency/post emergency support needs assessment (including psycho-social, physical and economic damage assessment, reconstruction/rehabilitation planning and assessment of local implementation capacity and structure; socio-political situation among the population - “peace dividend”)
4. Monitoring/observing cease-fire/peace accords and agreements
5. Information/media support in crisis/emergency situations
6. Demobilisation, disarmament and reintegration (DDR of armed forces, including child soldiers)
7. Small Arms and Light Weapons; arms disseminated within civil populations;
8. Clearance of mines and unexploded ordnance and related activities (including mine awareness, marking of minefields, impact survey, training and research)
9. Repatriation and/or resettlement of refugees and internally displaced persons (IDPs) and support to host communities (including information, administrative preparation, transport, reception and short- and long-term reintegration)
10. Linking relief, rehabilitation and development (LRRD) including the rehabilitation of social and economical infrastructures and the strengthening of institutions, deemed necessary for the improvement of the minimal living - social - standards in post-crisis situation. Rehabilitation also includes economic measures permitting a long-term economical reintegration of crisis-affected populations.)
11. Damage assessment and reconstruction planning (Post Conflict Needs Assessments, Post-Disaster Needs Assessments)
12. Post-conflict transition plans, including employment generation, transitional justice and security measures and Security Sector Reform
13. Logistical support to operations (including planning of complex missions, transport, provision of security, telecommunications)
14. Disaster preparedness (natural and man-made)
16. Exploratory missions for EU Election Observation Missions
About this catalog list
This catalog list contains the social media account information of these framework contractor companies.
What are framework contracts?
The European Union combines different types of funding support to countries in need in the form of grants to support projects and organisations. Horizontal framework contracts are put in place by the European Commissions EuropeAid Cooperation Office to facilitate the implementation of the external aid.
Under the Benef 2013 contract, there are the following segmented lots:
Lot 1 Rural development and food security
Lot 2 Transport and Infrastructures
Lot 3 Telecommunications and information technologies
Lot 4 Energy and nuclear safety
Lot 5 Conferences
Lot 6 Environment
Lot 7 Governance and Home Affairs
Lot 8 Health
Lot 9 Culture, Education, Employment and Social
Lot 10 Trade, Standards and Private sector
Lot 11 Macro economy, Statistics and Public finance management
Lot 12 Humanitarian Aid, Crisis Management and Post-Crisis assistance
The Framework Contract BENEF 2013 is valid from 01/01/2014 to 31/12/2017.